Welcome to The Joint - Woodbury! As your local chiropractor in Woodbury, MN, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Woodbury chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Andrew Youde
Hello, my name is Dr. Andrew Youde. I am the new Chiropractor at The Joint in Woodbury, MN. I grew up in Iowa where I went to Upper Iowa University for my undergraduate program. I went on to earning my doctorate at Palmer College of Chiropractic in Iowa as well.
My family and I recently relocated to the city of Farmington, MN and are very happy to start laying down roots here. I am married to a wonderful woman, Britney, and we have two dogs, who are like our children, Jackson and Carly. We are family oriented and love spending time with friends when we can. Most of all, we enjoy being able to spend time outside playing with the dogs, walking the trails, taking photos of different scenery and four-wheeling at the family farm.
I have been an athlete all my life. I played soccer at the collegiate level as well as semi-professional level. I understand the stress and toll exercise takes on one’s body whether it is from running, playing a team sport or even weight lifting. One of my goals in this profession is to educate people on how chiropractic can help in the world of exercising or being involved in athletics.
My hope is to help people of people of all walks of life. From those who suffer from migraines, arthritis, neck and low back pain, to those who have routine stress on the body, for example, a job that requires you to be on your feet, sit at a desk or other labor intensive activity all day. All of these examples can cause or be caused by misalignment in the spine and can be relieved by chiropractic care.
I love to work with people of all ages. Chiropractic has not only become my profession but it has grown to be my passion. Helping people through Chiropractic has been a true blessing. I look forward to meeting you here at the Joint! We have great hours and walk-ins are always welcome, please feel free to call or stop by if you have any questions. I am more than happy to help.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Woodbury chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 19, 2016daneIf there is one thing that can make you both look and feel better about yourself, it’s improving your posture. The way that we present ourselves makes a huge impact on our lives and our health. Most of us — though we don’t like to admit it — have poor posture. We slouch, stoop, and ...
- April 5, 2016daneEveryone experiences back pain occasionally. Perhaps you pulled a muscle, stood all day, or had to carry something heavy. Any of these scenarios can lead to a sore back. Generally this sort of back pain passes within a day or two and doesn’t cause any long-term problems. Other kinds of back pain are more serious. ...
- October 28, 2015MichaelFor athletes, levels of physical stress reach much higher degrees than with most normal people. Tough workouts, rigorous practices, and finally the competitive events themselves can all add up to chronic aches and pains. When these symptoms of wear and tear on the body are left untreated for long periods of time, they can transition ...
- October 15, 2015MichaelSurgery and anesthesia are the common medical approach to treating carpal tunnel syndrome. Besides being costly and risky to overall health, surgical interventions for carpal tunnel syndrome focus on just one aspect of the disorder, the median nerve. When surgery is performed for carpal tunnel syndrome the goal is to take pressure off the irritated ...
- September 30, 2015MichaelMillions of Americans are affected by type II diabetes, and many of them seek chiropractic care. Typically, the disease sets in after age 40 so many patients who seek out chiropractic care for muscle pain complaints may actually be responding to imbalances in blood glucose levels. Unfortunately, it is estimated that up to half of people ...
- September 17, 2015MichaelThe extent that low back pain interferes with the quality of life of many Americans is remarkably high. Many are disabled by the problem to the degree that work productivity suffers. Statistics show that on average, 54 to 80 percent of adults struggle with back pain throughout their lives, while 60 percent will continue to ...
- September 3, 2015MichaelJoint health is often overlooked, but has a serious impact on how we move and feel throughout the day, especially for athletes. The strain of competitive sports puts the joints through a lot of wear and tear that can lead to inflammation and premature degeneration. To combat inflammation, nutrition is an effective ally. However, no single ...
- August 19, 2015MichaelMultiple studies across the international science community have revealed that for those who smoke, back pain is a statistically higher complaint. In fact, this correlation is thought to be so high because both tobacco smoking and back pain are separately considered to be high priority public health concerns. Statistics for adult Americans state that 22 million ...
- August 4, 2015MichaelSerious vision problems that can lead to eventual blindness are categorized under the blanket term glaucoma. Glaucoma can occur in all age groups from infants to senior citizens. The causes of glaucoma aren’t completely known to medical science but it is understood that it is the result of fluid pressure building up in the eyeball ...